Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reading books redefined


I herd about the Kindle reader a year ago, but since it was exclusive to costumers in the US, people around the world never got to know the technology behind it better, and I am one of them.
I recently started researching Eink and Epaper(the future of reading) and found this bran new eReader by a company called PlasticLogic, the design is totally slick (tops the new kindle DX in my books), this thing is so thin and light and it has a touch screen built in, the good part is that it might be released world wide, although the possibilities that I might get one are pretty narrow(because of my location), just looking at this piece of innovation makes my day, i can't wait for the release so i can read reviews ;)

Check this presentation for more information : Video

No comments:

Post a Comment